Tibu high chair - gentle white
Approx. 3 weeks delivery time
Do you dream of an attractive and flexible highchair? Charlie Crane has created one! The TIBU chair whose simple design was inspired by 1950s French industrial design is a real success. Available in three colours (Gentle White, Aruba Blue and Bright Red) it offers ten different seating configurations thus allowing it to be used from the age of 6 months to 8 year and over. An optional pair of backrest and seat cushions are offered and are advised for infants aged 6 to 18 months.
- To be used when infant can sit unaided to 8 years old
- Conforms to the European Standard EN14988+A1:2012
- Not delivered pre-assembled. Easy installation using the included Allen key
- Optional pair of suitable cushions
- Delivered with two types of caster suitable for the floor type (hard/soft)
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès and Tristan Kopp/ Re-Do Studio for Charlie Crane
- Patented model
- Product size: 86 x 51 x 48 cm
- Height of the seat: 54 cm without cushion / 57 cm with cushion
- Made in the European Union
- ¾ inch steel-pipe frame painted with bright epoxy paint
- Backrest and belt: multi-layered birch-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
- Seat and footrest: multi-layered ceiba-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
Content of the packaging:
- 1 metal structure composed of a frame, two feet, reinforcing cross-bar and two footrest pieces.
- 1 seat, 1 backrest, 1 safety belt and 1 curved multi-layered wood footrest
- Assembly parts and fastenings
- 2 x 4 casters (for hard floors and carpets)
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)